ASUG Presentation: Would Your SuccessFactors Implementation Get a Clean Bill of Health Post-Go-Live?
hyperCision HCM Practice Director Sharon Cook presents an ASUG Webinar: “Would Your SuccessFactors Implementation Get a Clean Bill of Health Post-Go-Live?” (originally aired June 9th, 2015).
Sharon discusses the following:
1) Will your SuccessFactors implementation would get a clean bill of health considering quarterly updates, changes in policies and processes, integration needs, and organizational changes?
2) Review whether your implementation is optimized for your organization, today and in the future:
- Help identify symptoms that might indicate underlying system health issues.
- Obtain a checklist of items to determine system health.
- Learn best practices to assure your system is ready to take on more of your business challenges.
3) Walk through specific customer examples and practical approaches to either confirm that you have that bill of health or give you a path to recovery.
To listen to this in-depth webinar, please click HERE.